This morning I decided to pass out promo cards at the Rosslyn Metro, a preemptive strike if you will, before our Metro Blitz the next two Mondays. I wanted to be sure I understood the boundaries when passing out promo and also wanted to see how people would respond. It was a blessing to run into a number of frontliner’s, even better was the number of people that told me somebody had already given them a card. What made the morning, however is what happened next. I got a little nervous when a metro security officer came over and asked for one of my cards. I said, “am I alright, can I stand here?” She took a card, asked me a couple of questions, and said, “huh, this is what I’ve been looking for.” This isn’t propaganda, I’m not making this up!!! I did not hand her a cue card and ask her to read it aloud. It gets better…then she told me I could come inside where it was warmer if I wanted too. Yes, I wanted too. Leave it to me to pass out cards on the first day of sub-freezing temperatures. I can't wait to hear some of your stories as well.
Adkins
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Adkins! The Lord is preparing the way to the Spectrum for those seeking him.
Post a Comment