I got an email this morning from someone who has a great story from Monday night. She said, "This is amazing. I invited my co-worker (who doesn't do church) to go and it turned out that I had to stay late at work, but she still went. She loved it and was so impressed. She has invited another friend to go with us this coming Monday." I hope this is as encouraging to you as it is to me. If you've got a cool story from Monday we would love to hear about it. We all saw the big picture Monday night with the overflow and the large crowd, but what is really important is how God moved personally in and through individuals. Take a few moments to let us know what really happened on Monday....and don't just share it here.....
We all have a story to tell. Take an opportunity to share what you did or what you saw on Monday with someone God has placed in your path. Just like the girl above who came to frontline for the first time share what you experienced and invite someone to experience it with you.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment