
This past Monday night 543 young adults from Frontline Arlington packed out The Church at Clarendon. The highlight of the evening was the 11 people who were a part of our first baptism service as a community campus.
It was an amazing sight to see hundreds of young adults pouring into a church with so many coming and going on the street nearby. I have already heard several different stories of people who came in after being invited off the street and from the metro. I am eager to see what happens this week.
It was an amazing sight to see hundreds of young adults pouring into a church with so many coming and going on the street nearby. I have already heard several different stories of people who came in after being invited off the street and from the metro. I am eager to see what happens this week.
See a few of the baptisms at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mtxNOpi1L4
No comments:
Post a Comment