Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Chocolate Fountain Church


Okay, its about time for a completely random blog. Today I would like to propose a new ministry concept that I am certain will sweep our blue planet with the Gospel message of Jesus Christ. I call it The Chocolate Fountain Church. It would make a great book title don't you think? The idea is pretty simple really, you get yourself a building, a ginormus chocolate fountain and some dippable delights. The statistics don't lie 122.9% of people surveyed love chocolate fountains but hate having to wait for weddings to partake of them. You wouldnt need any advertising as the word of mouth will travel quickly and in a few weeks you wont be able to hold the droves of people. I cannot think of a more prolific ministry tool. You could even program the worship elements around it, singing songs like Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing and use verses like "taste and see that the Lord is good" (Psalm 34:8). I can assure you of this, many will come to know Him through the chocolate fountain. Thats all I got today, mull on that and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Ryan Misner said...

where do i place my membership?

"as they make music they will sing, 'all my [chocolate] fountains are in you.'" psalms 87.7 ["chocolate" not in original text but fits nicely...]

Gregory Gang said...

Todd, you are a crazy brother in law! But I do love ya! You make me laugh!